Window Balances Identification

A landlord from SARASOTA, Florida says:

Require the following window balances:

2 - 12" balances with 1110E

2 - 18" balances with 1710E

4 - 24" balances with 2320E

I measured only the metal portion of balances. The plastic parts at the end and front are the same for all balances and can be see in pictures I have attached.

If you require more pics please let me know.

Florian

A landlord from SARASOTA, Florida says:
I don't seem to be able to find the correct plastic part for the back (pardon I don't know the proper name). Please assist. If you do not have it perhaps I can use a different one?

I attached 2 pics of the front and 2 pics of the back plastic parts.

Thanks!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience in this matter. This appears to match our Series 380 channel balance. This has a 19-005 top and 15-005 bottom, so see if those match up. Our shoe looks like it might be a little bigger but I'm not sure. They don't make a shoe like the 15-005 any smaller, though. That's about as small as it gets. Worst comes to worst you'd have to file it down.

We didn't have a 12" length available on our site, but we just added it for you. See our S380-12.  For the other lengths, see our S380-18 and S380-24.

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.