Window Channel Balance Housing

A handy person from Miami, Fl says:
Hi ...I need the following window parts...two 27" window balance channel tops and two plastic parts on the top of the sliding window which meets the channel tops I uploaded pictures with I need 4 parts in all...thanks
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I'm actually having a hard time telling exactly what you have based on these images. The tape measurer is blocking a lot of what I need to see. It might be easier if you tell me what the dimensions are. That said, I think what you have looks similar to our S377-27 channel balance. Take a look at that and let me know what you think. If you aren't sure, I'll have to see more detailed pictures of your nylon attachments.

As for the top sash guide, you may want to consider our 18-042. This appears similar to what you have. Compare it to your existing hardware. You may find it easier to compare if you remove your top sash guide from the window.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)