Window Channel Balance Replacement

A home owner from Ellicott City Maryland. says:
Dear Swisco.

I am looking a replacement for a 31" long Channel Balance. It is 3/4" wide. It had a 3030 stamped on it. I will need 4.
I am also for a replacement for a 33" long Channel Balance. It is 3/4" wide. It has 3230 painted in blue. I will need 4.
Finally I need a replace for picture 9510. It is 1" and 1/4 long. I will need 2.

User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Will. Looks like you have Rollyson windows. These windows have used our Series 371 channel balance in the past. Please look it over and let me know if you agree. The metal clip resembles our 16-002.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)