Window Channel Sash Clip

A quick learner from WA says:
Pic shows broken clip from 25 year old window which is a little different from the ones being offered on your site. Is it possible to purchase one similar to attached pic?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting SWISCO. Did you take a look at our 16-002 Take Out Clip? Refer to the video below for further instruction. 

A quick learner from WA says:
As you can see by the pic I attached, both ends of mine are a little different than the 16-002. Is there a different version available?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

There is not. This kind of metal take out clip only comes in one type. I'm confident yours is just bent out of shape. 

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.