Window Crank

Quick Learner from Maplewood, MN
Apr 15, 2018 12:41 pm
Can you please help me identify who make this crank, it is from the mid-70's? We have a lot of windows that are not working and need to find replacement hardware.
window
1 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Apr 17, 2018 1:21 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hi- thanks for posting! 

Do you just need the handle replaced or the crank itself? If you need the entire mechanism replaced, we will need to see a top down photo of it. Open the window as far as it will go and take a birds eye view photo. Get back to me if you have any questions. 

Quick Learner from Maplewood, MN
Apr 18, 2018 9:08 pm
Here are a couple of Photos. Was able to locate a name on 1 part " Rimco"

Thanks,
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Apr 23, 2018 12:49 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thank you for getting back to us with some bird's eye view photos! I can't tell the length of your operator's arm from the pictures, but try taking a look at our 39-028E and our 39-014 .

The 39-028E has an arm length of 9-1/2'' and the 39-014 has a longer arm measuring 13-1/2''. Let us know if you think one of these matches the measurements of your operator.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts