Window Crank Assembly

A quick learner from USA says:
Good Afternoon
Please find attached 3 pictures of a window crank assembly I am in need of.
I require them for both left and right windows.
Please let me know if you carry them, or know where I might be able to get them.
Thank you
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The operator in your first picture is no longer available, I'm afraid. I would suggest looking at the 39-014, which has a 13-1/2" arm, or the 39-028E with a 9-1/2" arm, depending on what size you need. You will need the 39-114L handle and new 39-505 track since I'm not sure the original parts will fit.

Keep in mind this is an educated guess. Your hardware is very old, and while I think the parts I recommended may work, there is no guarantee.

For the operators in your third picture, see our 39-332 and 39-331. Looking at your older operator, you might need to use an adapter plate like the 39-362 to mount our newer style. The adapter plate is used with older windows made from 1995 to 1998.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at