Window Hardware - Winged Tie Bar Guide

A quick learner from Colorado says:
Most likely from the late 80's
Winged Tie Bar Guide ??
Window imprint stamp says = WS-U IGCC reg CBA 12
Latch is on the left - right side swing. The metal bar has three circular nibs on it and they catch the plastic holders on the window itself. And then the plastic on the side window sill is what the bar is attaches to.
We are seeking the manufacturer and also the plastic parts.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Latch for plastic.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Rod with nibs.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window with three lock locations for the nibs.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Inside window.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Plastic wing.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid I'm uncertain of the manufacturer, as this hardware is used by many different brands. However, for the Tie Bar Guides I think you can use either our 39-417 or 39-448. See our blog article on these guides here for more details. The Keeper parts might function very similarly to our 38-130 and 38-131. Take a look and see what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at