Window ID for lift mechanism replacement and instructions. Please!!!!

A home owner from Trenton, Michigan says:
Greetings. I have 5 of these windows. This is the only one I can open. The rest the "counterweight/spring/whatever" system has broken on. I'd like to fine parts to repair them all as well as how to instructions. Sure I can call a window replacement company but my guess is they will say nope. You'll need new ones.

I know the wire on the lifts broke. I heard one give. Once I can find the right parts I need help understanding how to replace them. The windows that are broke can't be opened. They are firmly latched or locked in place. I can't even raise them enough to get over the lip at the bottom of the sash so I can tilt them out. Please help me if you can at all. I'll provide more pictures. Whatever you need
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4FB6F923-BD1D-4E40-AD51-EC53B5824333.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A86E0386-7632-43BC-8BFF-743E81F0A771.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3039C54B-E018-4640-BEC3-8B66B50FA546.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0E35B494-A99C-407C-B19E-AF43B35D1EB7.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 877D0ADC-6146-4533-BACA-F0321879CF4D.jpeg
More photos
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A0D61538-C5C4-45F9-AA2F-872E1038FCFC.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 66237599-1C53-437A-BC95-12C939254E7C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 622026D2-CF47-48CF-862B-24F112837A90.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2CD54495-48E1-4FF7-9007-182D5C09084D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C073ED09-9DC1-42A4-B63B-8B2DA903D5CE.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Looks like you have a coil balance system keeping your windows up. It's tough to tell while it's installed, but I think that looks like our Series 140. Look it over and let me know if you agree.

For installation instructions, please see the video below.

That's awesome and helpful. I have one further problem. the I believe the pivot shoes or the metal post on the bottom of the window has broken. The coils themselves may be fine. My window is therefore no longer attached to the coil and is closed.... I can't open the sash on any of these windows anymore. They "locked down" and won't open with the force I've tried to apply. If I can't get them open I don't know how to follow the instructions.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Well, that's definitely a problem. I'm not sure why they'd be locked down, though. If either the pivot shoe or pivot bar broke, then the sash would be totally free to open and close at will. If anything, it would be easier, since it would no longer be regulated by the counter balance tension of the springs. It would just be loose in the frame.

There is probably something else at play here. Maybe a broken piece lodged itself in the track, or any number of other explanations. I'm afraid there isn't much we can do from here. This isn't something that can be fixed from the other end of a computer, unfortunately. This is one of those things where you sort of have to mess around with it. Your next step should be contact a local professional to come out and look at your window for you.

How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.