Window Latch

A landlord says:
We recently order some spiral balances from you for our windows. While replacing them we found that some of the windows are missing the latch that hooks into the plastic part in the window track below the spiral balance. In picture 1, you will see the metal lever (part with the screw in it)that sticks out further than the window, that part is missing in picture number 2. Do you know if you carry these parts or something similar that we could use?
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
This looks a bit like our 26-040. Carefully compare the dimensions we show for it to your own part and let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)