Window Lock/Latch Replacement or Repair

A quick learner from Wisconsin says:
I have several of these locks/latches that no longer work. They are stamped with the following: 21328A
Can I replace the broken plastic keeper or do I have to replace the whole thing? And, do you have the parts?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 377880C8-1E7B-47B0-B1E5-E702BB968E70.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D519EC8A-9300-40A2-8FF7-F39AE0040318.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0C77C37A-A4BC-4A90-859F-F013277D9204.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. See our 38-144 . This is a newer version of your old lock. You'll need to use a new keeper as well, either the 38-276 or 38-277 . Take a look and let us know what you think.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at