Window Part

A home owner from Concord, NC says:
balance slide,this part connects to spring and window. We need to buy this part so we can fix a window that will not stay opened.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! This looks a lot like our 15-104. Look it over and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)