Do you have the 26-139 but without a hole?

A home owner says:
I was wondering if you had any SINGLE HOLE ALIGNER but without the hole? Also I need to see if you have this style of sash stop? And my Pivot Lock Shoes is 9/16 Deep 2 in tall and 1 1/4 wide just seeing what one you would recommend.
Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us. I'm afraid we don't have this sash stop. As for the aligner, I don't think we have one without the hole. Would that affect its function in any significant way?

As for the pivot shoe, I'm reminded of our 15-129, but this isn't commonly used with spiral balances like yours. Could you show me a picture of the pivot bar that interacts with it?

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks! Reviewing these new pictures, I believe the 15-129 can work for you after all. That should be totally compatible with that pivot bar. 

I'm afraid we don't have any other version of the 26-139. We've only been able to find this with the hole in the center of it.

A home owner from clio says:
Would you know of any other sash stop that would work or a place to try to find it? I don't think a hole would stop the function of the window, Im thinking it just stop dirt and stuff from going in the bottom of the window not to clog up the weeping part.?
Here is the pics of the pivot bar. I have a lot of the shoes that are snapped where the spiral balances hook in. So I don't know if there is a better option to move to when replacing them?
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.