Window Parts

Landlord from Minneapolis
Dec 4, 2023 4:38 pm

I own an apartment building that has these windows that allow you to take them apart to swap out the glass. I cannot for the life of me find where I can order replacement frames or find these specific window locks. I have ordered the exact sash guide (18-073) and wheels (87-094) for these windows on this site. Do you know where I can find the window frames and/or locks for these?

IMG_6215 IMG_6216 IMG_6217
3 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
Dec 5, 2023 11:55 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hey there,

Thanks for writing in! We did sell this lock, years ago, but it was discontinued around 2016 and has been obsolete; we have not been able to source a suitable replacement for it. With that said, we're not quite sure who may still have it these days. The only thing we still sell is the keeper, part 90-115.

Unfortunately, we are not certain about where you might be able to obtain the replacement frames, but the lock was Fiberlux brand (same as the top sash guide you purchased) and they appear to still be in business. Your best bet for obtaining the replacement frames would be to try to contact Fiberlux directly.

I hope this helps!

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts