Window Replacement Parts

A contractor from Delray Beach says:
Hello.
I am repairing awning windows in 8 rental units and I need help in identifying the necessary parts required. I've attached several pictures.
I believe the cranks needed are 39-017 right and 39-016 left.
I will need 34 cranks and the ancillary parts you recommend.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I can't confirm if those operators will work. It depends on your measurements. How well do the dimensions we show for the 39-016 and 39-017 match your own? If they're the same, then you should be okay. Another important detail is the hole pattern. I can only see the bottom two holes in your pictures, I'm not sure if the top tab has one or two holes.
A quick learner says:
Thank you for your response. After further investigation I need 39-060 and 39-061.
Can you confirm the arm window hooks 36-015 will work and again any suggestions for repairs?
Window replacement parts
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Yes, I believe you have the 36-015 hook. With that in mind, our 39-060 and 39-061 operators may be better. These parts were used by Keller industries.
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.