Window Screen Clips

A home owner from Belleview, FL says:
I am searching for window screen clips like the ones pictured. I recently purchased some from a local business, but they did not stock enough of them. Whenever checking back with them, they had not ordered more like they told me they would do. I asked for the manufacturers name, but they did not respond. They come in pairs, right and left. The part number is on the package, but not the name of the manufacturing company. I would greatly appreciate any assistance you can give me regarding these clips. I need approximately 36 more pairs to repair my screens. Thank you for your prompt response.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E94FB1C9-EA62-4A04-8914-366091F62CF0.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in, and thanks for your patience during our very busy season. I see you talked with Tom about screen clips here. Unfortunately, we haven't been able to track down clips exactly like yours. I think the closest thing we have is something like our 70-210. In essence, screen clips are literally just flaps, so this might work as a substitute--but I'm afraid we have nothing exactly like your old clips. Sorry for any inconvenience, and thanks again for reaching out to us. 

How to install a threaded rivnut for a wood window frame
How to install a threaded rivnut for a wood window frame
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.