Window Security Limiter

A handy person from Edmond, OK says:
I have certainteed windows and I have a broken security limiter. Color is "off-white"/"tan" and I need to get a new one for replacement. I have a picture attached of the broken one and one that is operable.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230130_192400.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230130_192424.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hey there!

This latch looks similar to our 26-148 but I recommend you compare the specifications with yours to see how they match up with your old hardware. 

Do they make this in beige?
Profile picture of Emily

This part isn't available in beige, unfortunately. I am sorry for the inconvenience. 

Emily,
I have attached a picture of the item removed from the window. The dimensions appear to match the new part you are suggesting, however the make up of it appears to be a little different in profile. Can you tell me if you would still recommend the same part? Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230202_152928.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230202_152919.jpg
Profile picture of Emily

Our 26-148 is definitely our best match for this part so my recommendation remains the same. Our return policy can be viewed here just in case!

How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.