Do You Have These Parts
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7421.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7422.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7423.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7431.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7434.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This is an old rod-type balance that hasn't been made in many years now. The good news is that you can use one of our modern channel balances to replace it, but it takes a little handiwork.

To start, can you verify that the diameter of the spring is 1/2"? If so, you can use our Series 795. The video below will cover the entire conversion process step by step, but I'm happy to answer any follow up questions you may have.

Note that if your spring is 3/8" instead of 1/2" then you have something else. I can help with that, too, just let me know.

A quick learner from Sicklerville, NJ says:
Good Morning Tom, thanks for you research and feedback. The diameter is 1/2, so series 795 should work. Also can I get feed back on the part shown on picture number 1. Pls advise
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Your first picture appears to be of the balance. Could you be referring to the pivot bar? If so, what you show there might be our 26-021. However you should review our dimensions to ensure that they align.

Alternate image for 26-021
Alternate image for 26-021

How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.