Window balance (12/2)UNIQUE 27-C-30

A home owner from Spring Hill, TN says:
(12/2)UNIQUE 27-C-30
12 year old house, hope you still make the placement parts for this windows, 10 units needed at this time.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We can replace this balance, but it will have to be specially made. We will be using our S770-28 with a 28C stamp, but the bottom clip swapped out for our 62-105. I will email you an order link and price quote for 10 right now.

A handy person from Loveland, CO says:
We have this same window spring that needs to be replaced, the 12/2 unique 27-c-30. Can we buy the parts you mention above (S770-28 with 28C stamp plus the 62-105 bottom clip) to replace a few of our springs?
Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Yes, we can supply that to you as a custom order, just as we did for the previous customer. Can you just give me an exact count? 

Once I have a quantity, I will email you a purchase link and price quote that you can use to place an order on our site.

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.