Window balance help needed

A landlord from Colorado Springs says:
Hi,
I am working with a rental property (1986) that has double pane, bronze aluminum frame windows that have GA molded in the window locks. They are single hung.
The larger 2 windows balances measure 29 1/4", the smaller 2 window balances measure 17". The numbers on the balances do not coincide with the measurement(as seen in the pictures.
I am in need of 4 balances for the larger windows, 4 balances for the smaller windows, and the nylon pieces that attach to the top of each side of the windows (sliders) that catch the balance. (see photos).
Thank you kindly!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1657.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1660.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1668.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1673.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1672.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there! Your top sash guides appear to be an older version of our part 18-066. Look over the dimensions and compare it to your original hardware to confirm that it will be a fit for you.

Front view of 18-066
Front view of 18-066

Side view of 18-066
Side view of 18-066

In regard to the channel balances. Is the 29-1/4" length the measurement for the length of just the metal channel or of the entire balance? Please double check the measurement for that balance. Let me know if you have any questions.

A landlord from Colorado Springs says:
Hi Jasmine,
Thank you for the response. Picture #1 and Picture # 3 that I sent, have the stamps of the channel of the balance. The measurements I quoted are of the channel itself, without the vinyl pieces.
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

My apologies! We cannot provide a replacement for the 29-1/4" balance. That will likely be a special order balance however, I am not sure of where to source the replacement. The balances we carry will not work as a replacement for the length you have.

In regard to the 17" balance, I recommend either our S351-17 or the S390-17 with a 1620 stamp. To determine the series you'll need, take a look at dimension below to confirm the depth of your bottom shoe.

Comparison of the S351 and S390 balance shoes.
Comparison of the S351 and S390 balance shoes.

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.