Window balance and shoe replacement

A quick learner from VA says:
I have double hung tilt windows and I need help finding the attached replacement part. The hook that holds the spring is broken off.

I don't know who the manufacturer was and these windows were installed about 16 years ago but Plute.
User submitted picture of window shoe for track window.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. This looks quite similar to our 15-104 Caradco friction shoe. Do you think this might be it? Take a look and match its dimensions to your hardware. If you aren't sure, please remove the shoe from your jamb liner and take a few pictures of it separately for me to look at.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)