Window balancer double coil

Home Owner from Indoana
Apr 27, 2024 2:43 pm
I have a double coil window balancers, the covers, shoe and foot are broken, I need replacement parts for this. I have it working now, but I would like to replace the broken parts.
IMG_3105 IMG_3106 IMG_3103 IMG_3104
4 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Apr 30, 2024 11:46 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello,

Unforutnately, we do not carry an exact match for the coil balance set up shown in your photos but we have come across it in the past. With that being said, we do offer the Series 140 which would be worth considering. Review the dimensions and specifications shown on our product pages to determine if this might work for your repair. If you decide to give it a try, you'll also need to replace the pivot bar with something like our 26-398 or 26-405. If needed, you're welcome to review our return policy here. Thank you! 

Alternate image for S140-10
Alternate image for S140-10

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts