Window balancer for condo

A home owner from Redmond, WA says:

I own a condo that was built in 2006. I need to replace the window balancer and need your help in identifing the exact type of what we have, so i can buy a new one that will fit the window.

I measured the length of the balancer and it's 33".

i am attaching photos to best show what we need. Please let me know if you need more photos.

Thank you very much for your help.

A customer submitted photo of channel balance attachments.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Before I can offer an applicable replacement for this channel balance, I just need to know a bit more information about the bottom attachment. Please take a look at our 15-004 and 15-005 channel balance shoes, and note their depths. As you can see, they are 1-3/32" deep and 1" deep, respectively. Which one more closely matches your own bottom attachment?

Can you also tell me if there is a stamp printed on your channel? If so, what does it read?
A home owner from Redmond says:
Hi Paul,
thanks for your response.

i measured the bottom attachment and it is 1-3/32" (15-004).

I found the following stamp printed on my channel:

please let me know what should i buy.

BTW, if i buy 2, will i pay only shipping once?

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us. With that bottom shoe, I recommend that you take a look at our S385-33. However, that stamp does not correspond to any options we have available for this balance. Therefore, I will need to know the weight of your window sash. Please remove the sash from the window and place it on a scale--any common bathroom scale should do. Let me know what the weight is and we can work from there!

If you order just two balances, they will come in the same package. Therefore, you will only have to pay shipping once.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)