Window balast

A quick learner from South Caolina says:
So this definitely looks like a S745 type window ballast. I have include pictures, theses windows have a wood inside veneer, that is removed, then have to slide out the channel lock and then remove the window frame.

Our windows have a 23 1/4 spring frame in it, and the frame has a 3654 stamp marked on it.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0E218974-0464-4BB0-99DE-D7E35C1FBCE5.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E26ACC0E-4457-4CFC-9DAE-73EEAFA34EA3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C93E6136-5B22-418B-900F-3BD236D9F1DD.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5383D747-CC94-4FB5-988D-9FF5D298719B.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Your balance shoe appears to look similar to the 16-027 that comes attached to our S745 balances. So it is likely this is the correct balance replacement.

Since your balance length is 23-1/4", I recommend the S745-23. To select the correct stamp you'll need to obtain the exact weight of your sash. Then you'll be able to select the correct option for the weight range your balances should be able to hold. The chart is located below the product description for the balance.

A quick learner from South Caolina says:
Does the stamp on the ballast 3654 not provide enough information to determine the spring type? I have had to reassemble the window and have no scale in the house to measure the sash weight.
Thanks
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

The stamp only indicates the weight range your balances should be able to support. However, in your case, I am unable to cross-reference the stamp you have with the stamps on our S745 balances.

You'll need to obtain the exact weight of the window to confirm the stamp you'd need to select at checkout.

How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.