Window ballast plastic clip

A quick learner from Schwenksville Pa says:
I am in need of the plastic clip that slides in window track that connects the window ballist with this clip. I have attached a photo of this clip. I will also need the ballist, at the end of the ballist the color is red. Can you help with these parts
pivot shoe
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sounds like you need a pivot shoe and spiral balance. Before we can recommend anything, we will need you to remove the shoe and balance from the window and get measurements.

For the shoe, we will need the width and thickness. Those are the two most important dimensions. Height doesn't matter, so you can ignore that.

For the spiral balance, we will need the length and diameter of the outer tube.
A quick learner from Pennsylvania says:
All I need is the pivot shoe. the measurements are 2" length & 1.25" width.
I will take 6 of these shoes , do you have and how do I order?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The pivot shoe looks like the 15-046, which is 1-1/4" wide by 1/2" thick. Please confirm the size. If that's your shoe, you need 5/8" Series 600 tilt balances. You will need the tube length, plus you already identified the tip as red. Look over our media guides on the right for more help.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.