Window bottom seal and balance bottom bracket

A quick learner from The Colony, TX says:
Hi, Please see the attached pictures of the existing seal and balance bottom bracket the window latches into. I also added a sketch showing the dimensions of the seal.

I need to replace the bottom seals on my windows and also the bottoms pivot brackets. Can you please identify the part numbers I will need.

Thanks, Alan
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1FE27C88-CF54-4209-984D-C4BEFA6AE7F7.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 24C970CB-8243-4475-9AC8-394ECE5526BF.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 05F97A78-8EB5-4E50-9552-9D5DB555EB77.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8F57A838-5379-4B30-ABA3-2BF4B9DE64BF.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm not sure what your seal is based on these photos. Your sample is too deteriorated for me to identify. Can you explain how it installs in the window track?

The bottom balance shoe is similar to our 15-195, which is 1-1/4" wide. You should confirm that yours is also 1-1/4".

Hi the seal seems to be fixed to a T shaped strip that slides into the window frame. Is this enough for you to identify the seal?

Can you identify the spring balance from the attached picture?

Thx
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8BAEECC1-FD98-4BCC-BC15-CD587478072F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 042FA7B2-9FB8-4801-8ED8-3673DA581B39.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 33ED1250-238A-45E0-B395-2DD184EBF84E.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

It sort of does. You could start with our 58-171 and 58-182, but these are educated guesses. I highly recommend reviewing our photos and dimensions to confirm which, if either, is a match. I also recommend removing a a piece of your old weatherstripping to do so.

The balance is our Series 795.

Hi. Thank you for the information so far.

Do you have the 28C with the same top attachment as my picture attached or should I buy your standard and swap out the top latch?

Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Ah, I'm glad you pointed this out. If your old balance has a hook on the top, it will unfortunately have to be custom made. This is not a standard fitting for this Series.

Can you just tell me how many you need? Once I know that, I'll send you a custom order link and price quote for that quantity. They will be the same as our 28C S795-28, but with a hook on top instead of the standard screw clip.

Hi. I need two of the 28C. Thank you
Profile picture of Tom

Great, thanks. I'll email that over now.

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.