Window bracket and handle replacement parts

A home owner from Griffith, IN says:
Attached are pictures of the part I need to replace. I have 2 left windows and 2 right windows that need this part. The only marking is the name Caradco. No numbers or any other information.

Thank you,
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Bonnie. Thanks for contacting us.

Now, I don't think we have this exact operator. It may not be available anymore. You might want to consider our 39-027E & 39-028E and see if you can use them as a substitute. You would also need to replace the track, so you should check out our 39-533.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)