Window channel balance help

A quick learner from Reno nevada says:
I have a few windows that?s need window channel balance guides replaced. I need 10. All five windows are the same dimensions. One is broke with a number 2790-30, another one has a 2740. I weighed one windows when I took it out it?s about 27lbs. So I think I need the 2750 rated springs. The metal base is 28? long 1/2? wide. I?m looking at the 351 series. I think I need the 19-002 top and 15-002 bottom by the looks of it I will attach pictures. Just making sure before I order. Also the plastic guide/ removal clips are all gone is there a part number for that? I was able to use a screw to jam the balancer to remove it but would like the right clip.Thanks for the help :)
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5B8D3B82-A233-45CF-ACFA-4966E5E7A105.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D3613DCF-2F05-44A9-9332-96194B05017C.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. So long as all your balance's dimensions match up with the S351-28, you should be good to go. Just double-check to make sure you shoe's depth isn't a bit bigger at 1-1/8", which would match the specs of the S390-28 instead!  For take-out clips, see our 16-002. As far as the plastic guide, do you by any chance mean a Top Sash Guide like here? If so, we'll need to see it out of the window, with 'mugshot pictures' of the front and side, along with dimensions. An undamaged version is strongly preferable. Many thanks.

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.