Window hardware

A quick learner says:
Can't find this part. Any idea
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0731191220.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

The part you're referring to is called a pivot shoe. Our 15-129 should work. Carefully compare your measurements with ours to confirm this is a match. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)