Window latches

A home owner says:
Any idea if you have these parts
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. The lock you have is no longer made, but the newer version is our 38-097 and 38-098. Check them out and see if you agree. You will also need a new keeper, so see our 38-079.

Th operator is also no longer made in this style. It's harder to identify a possible replacement, though. Take a look at our 39-027E and 39-028E. You will have to remove your own hardware from the window in order to match it up to these suggestions. See the video below for instructions on how you can do this.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)