Window man parts

A quick learner from RI says:
Hi,
I need a the seat at the end of the balancer and the post that is attached to the window that goes in to the seat.
Thank you,
Sarah
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It appears your pivot bar has slots for screws. See if our 26-068 could work in your pivot bar's place. As for your 1-1/4" wide pivot shoe, take a look at both our 15-046 and 15-047 for consideration. Depending on the thickness of your shoe will determine which of these two will make the better option. The center cam of the shoe doesn't play a part in your decision. The most important factor to focus on is the pivot shoe's thickness. We also like to mention our 75-006 charging tool. This tool would be very helpful in your repair project. I have also placed some helpful media guides on this page for additional assistance.
A quick learner from Rhode Island says:
The screws holes in the pivot bar did not line up. Are there different ones? Width and length was correct. Can I just drill a new hole? On a different note, I tilted the windows to clean them and when I put them back they wont close all the way so I can lock them. It's so close and there is room but it's like they are stuck. Do you have any advice for that?
Thank you,
Sarah
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
You can drill these pivot bars, but being steel, you should add a drop of oil to keep the drill bit from overheating.

As for the sashes not meshing correctly when closing, check the interlocks of the bottom and top sash to see if there is a obstacle getting in the way, or even if one of the interlocks are bent.
How to identify a replacement spiral balance
How to identify a replacement spiral balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.