Window operator

A handy person from Glenview, Illinois says:
Greetings,

I recently purchased two operators (39-022) from your firm but upon receipt found they are not what I need. They are similar in all aspects to my original operators except for the mounting screws; the replacements are mounted from the outside of the frame, while my originals mount from the room side. The accompanying pictures show both operators. The only markings I was able to find on the old unit was the number 6002-11L on the arm.
Please let me know if you'll be able to provide the units I need. Also, what do I need to do to return the unneeded operators.

Thanks,

Kurt
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Kurt. Could our 39-141 and 39-142 work for you? They mount the same way your old operators do. You should also confirm that the arm length and the bearing on the end of the arm are the same.

You can return the 39-022 to us for a refund. See our return policy for more information.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.