Window operator wood trim cover

A handy person from Raleigh NC says:
We have several windows our Church that use part no. 39-155 or 39-156. A couple have the wood trim that goes over those operators broken and in need of replacement. Any ideas?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately, we do not sell the wood trim for casement windows. I recommend contacting either the original manufacturer of the window or a local mill work or carpenter and see if they can make something for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)