Casement window hardware for a Living Facility for Homeless

A handy person from Ventura CA says:
I am helping do some repairs at a non profit transitional living facility for homeless families. This facility used to be an old hotel. There are several window operators and latches that do not work. Attached are pictures of the a right side operator and a right side latch (both side latches may be the same). We will be looking for 8 right side operators and 14 left side operators as well as 3 operator crank/handles and 10 latch sets. Is this something that you can identify for us and supply parts for? Thank you so much, Blessings, Rick Carney, kind of handyman here.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Latch 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Latch 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Operator 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Operator 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Latch 1.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting, Rick. What a great cause! I admire your efforts. Fortunately, I think we can help.

For Operator 1, start with our 39-001 and 39-002. In terms of style, these looks very similar, but confirm measurements match up just to be sure.

For Operator 2, see our 39-138 and 39-139, or our 39-141 and 39-142. One of these pairs may work depending on size. I think you'll find otherwise they match quite well.

The latches will be a little harder. Latch 1 and Latch 2 both look like a match for our 38-001 or 38-005. Again, you'll have to take measurements to confirm which one--if either--will match up.

I'm afraid I couldn't find Latch 3. That was a hard one. It may just be too old for us to replace. I would check a local mom and pop type hardware store who might have old stock lying around, they may be able to help.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.