Window operators

A handy person from Boston says:
Hello,

I need the full system to replace the window operators. Windows are not closing completely.

I need two; one left and one right. The pictures are only showing the window opening for the left.

Best,
Samar
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-4575.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-4576.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-4577.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-4578.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-4579.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Samar. Check out our 39-317 and 39-318 Split-Arm Operators. Compare the dimensions and let me know if these match your old hardware. For a new crank handle, see our 39-114L. Note that if you remove your old operators, it might be wise to see if the window still has trouble closing. You can do this by manually pushing and pulling the window. If it still can't shut, you probably need new hinges. See our 36-004-10; compare dimensions to confirm they're what you need.

A home owner from New York says:
Looking for foldable equivalent to the split arm 39-317 and 39-318. I will provide picture of what I'm looking for. Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 39-376.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid the cover that comes built into the 39-137 and 39-318 is not removable. Your best option here would be the 39-205 Folding Handle, which doesn't 'nest' into a cover, but still can fold downward. Take a look and let me know what you think. 

Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.