Window parts

A quick learner from Wheeler Indiana says:
This piece is in both sides of my window the top plastic piece is broken and will not hold the metal rod in place. When I leave this piece installed like it is the window will not close. Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 22034F67-0F8F-41FF-9BD7-2F170B307551.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This old rod balance is no longer made, but I'm sure it can be replaced by one of our tilt window channel balances. To know which, can you show me an undamaged version with whatever hook, shoe, or fitting is at its bottom? Its shape will tell us what balance you can use as a replacement. Many thanks.

That is shoe that window edge sets in, other picture is the inside of window that works. I have 3 broken ones that need replacement, the plastic piece on the top cannot allow metal rod to slide through to create the tension needs to make window work. If you need any more information let me know Thanks so much!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2B566334-2E5C-404E-98D4-095E9616B041.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Perfect, thank you. Assuming that the spring is 1/2" in diameter then you can use our Series 795 as a substitute. The video below will detail the process of replacement step by step, in detail. Let me know if you had any questions!

I did all my measurements, I'm coming up with 26B option. My shoe is 11/4 inches wide so looks like that comes with the part is that correct?
Profile picture of Tom

Yep, the Series 795 comes with a 1-1/4" wide shoe by default.

I received my parts I was installing last one and this holder for the top screw broke is this something that your company carries?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DC1FB6D7-94EA-4C0B-95E9-488217757D9F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F9AD3ADF-8ABD-40CF-B59C-C8978FAF3CD2.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

It sure is! Take a look at our 26-200. I think this is just what you were looking for.

Thanks again!
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.