Window parts

A handy person from High Point NC says:
This is the end piece for the spring in the side channel of my window. The spring itself is not in a tube like most I have seen. The spring is 20 inches long and looks like an old screen door spring. The spring and the top connecting are fine. I just need this small plastic part. I cannot find a name or part number anywhere on the window .
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DE0052DA-A110-460B-A981-ED9292C94D31.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 88CB4FAF-3507-4DD3-9DE6-A104E86C790E.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This looks like an older version of our 15-104 friction shoe. I think this may be what you want but check it out and see what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at