I am looking for the part for window
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A822D4A5-9E10-4A3F-95EA-24BA98CE9432.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 52112AFD-3D0E-4688-BA32-A873EAADE99D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B03D13B9-B844-4A09-BC89-46ED80E0C7D3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F68C9DD1-D309-439D-97BE-014CF1BDDE2A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DEE3FC27-D20E-49B5-AFCB-AF9019949C27.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Looks like you need a new vent latch and channel balance. We can definitely help with the channel balance, but before I recommend anything I'd like you to show me a picture of the clip or hook that was at the top of the cord. I'd also like to know what stamp is printed on the metal channel.

The vent latch may be a bit trickier. Would it be possible to see it removed from the window? I do not immediately recognize this design and I don't think anything we sell can replace this, but I can tell you for sure if I can see it out.

A quick learner from Glasgow Kentucky says:
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks! That's the top hook I was asking for. At this stage I still need the other pieces of information that I requested. Please let me know when you can get that to me.

Thank you so much for your help
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F6B6C65E-4424-445B-85F3-1E96A0A7A11E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A188A1D1-D45F-473B-911F-8E08610BADEF.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

I'm afraid these photos don't tell me what I need to know. To reiterate, I need to know the stamp printed on the end of the metal channel and a photo of that vent latch removed from the window (if that's possible, anyway).

Please note that your balance will have to be a custom order since it has a non-standard combination of fittings. The stamp is an essential detail to that end because it tells me the calibration of the spring. It should be printed on the face of the metal channel.

Once I know that, I can email you a custom purchase link and price quote that you can use to add 2 balances to your cart. Or, if you had more than just one window, I can set that quantity to anything you request. Just let me know.

Thank you so much for all your help
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0B38C882-30F4-4A5E-8EAD-6170A8A1C83A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D3DF5164-0D36-4AE9-98DC-7D7012F66642.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8A00CC0A-C874-443A-B475-01500F274D88.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

Perfect, thanks. This tells me everything I need about the balance. I will now email you a purchase link and price quote that will let you add 2 assemblies to your cart.

To summarize what we're making for you, it will be our normal S795-26 with a 26C stamp option, but with the bottom shoe swapped out for our 15-194 and the top clip swapped out for our 15-198.

Let me know if you wanted to change the quantity, or if you had any other questions.

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.