Window parts

A quick learner from Infiana says:
I belive it is called a nylon window balance. The circled image says 25HD. I believe these are crestline double hung windows from January of 1997.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220824_180434.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220824_180400.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220824_180343.jpg.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220824_180313.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to help but, unfortunately, we can't make out the necessary details needed to identify a replacement. We would need to see an undamaged version removed from one of your windows with a clear view of any end fittings and the clip at the end of the pulley cord to compare to our inventory. Essentially, we need to confirm how our balance attaches to the window jamb, as well as the sash. Thank you!

A quick learner from Infiana says:
Uses single screw to mount to the window jam. Has a metal piece on the end of the nylon line that connects it to the pivot piece
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220824_180316.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220824_180702.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

It looks like your metal channel measures 26" long based on your photo. If so, see the S770-26 and compare the specifications to your assembly. I would also recommend weighing your window sash and following the chart under the balance product description to choose the corresponding strength option for your replacements. Thank you. 

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.