Window parts

A quick learner from Florida, USA says:

I have 2 small and four large double hung, tilt windows that need new balances, pivot pins and latches. The balances are coil spring valences that have "8" stamped on the single coil for the large windows (upper and lower) and the smaller windows have a "6". 

You can see all in the photos. Most of the pins are broken as well as the metal pivot seats attached to the balance coils. Most of the latches are broken as we. I would like to replace all the hardware on the windows, both upper and lower. My name in Don thanks!

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 978CF70B-2F2E-4822-8BB8-9EF51AEE2E02.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 19A5B104-970F-470A-B350-6A30A72D49A0.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 36D8842D-2382-4338-AB44-187BE4DF62E8.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5CBF7211-4149-4CE9-8540-C0D75DEB3F61.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7A64F437-C1B3-416B-B3D8-FCBDFEA8B0A2.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Don. Many of the parts you show here are unfortunately discontinued and no longer made. The pivot shoe, tilt latches, and pivot bars are all obsolete parts that we can no loner supply.

We do have alternatives in some cases, though. The pivot shoe can be replaced by our 15-177, which is designed to be compatible with the Series 152 coil spring. That's the very same coil spring your old balance used. For the pivot bar, we have our 26-352, though I highly recommend confirming that your installation holes are in the same position.

We unfortunately have no known alternative for the tilt latch at this time. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

Alternate image for 15-177
Alternate image for 15-177

Alternate image for 26-352
Alternate image for 26-352

A quick learner from Florida, USA says:
Tom, thanks for the response. Can I get 20 each of the pivot shoes and pivot bars? The windows are on the second floor so I think I can get by with one functioning latch on each window unless you have a better recommendation. I will submit the order on using your website order form. Thanks again.

Don
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure, you can place an order for these parts directly on our website at your convenience! 

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.