Window pivot arm for Wincore residential windows

A home owner from Manchester, TN says:
Ordered replacement sashes for some of the windows in our house and the pivot arms are not the same. Checked with Wincore and got nowhere. I need the ones on the left. Can I buy a dozen of these somewhere?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F91ED43C-FDE0-4D7D-9A1D-BC6E533B5500.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The part you're looking for is called a pivot bar. Yours in particular is similar to our 26-378, but you should review the dimensions we show on its product page to confirm that the hole placement lines up. You really only need one hole to match.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at