Window repair parts

A quick learner from Rhode Island says:
I see you have some items that can help me. See attached and links below. Please confirm:

https://www.swisco.com/Top-Tilt-Latch-LH/pd/Surface-Mounted-Latches-For-Tilt-Windows/26-228

https://www.swisco.com/26-inch-Series-770-Tilt-Channel-Balance/pd/Series-770-Channel-Balances/S770-26

We need:

Tilt Bars
Sockets
Balancers
Lock clips
Height Control Springs (these are inserted into frame and control the height ? likely child safety feature)
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Right window lockclip.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named stocket2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named stocket3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Tilt Bar 2.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hi there. Let's start with your pivot shoe and go from there. Take a look at our 15-135. It shows some similarities to your piece. See if the measurements match up too. Moving on to your pivot bar, our 26-360 is worth considering. As for your tilt latch, I do not think the 26-228 would make a good choice since that latch is screwed in place and yours does not. Because we do not know the measurements of your latch, it's a little hard to recommend a replacement. I would say to start by browsing through our selection of latches here. Lastly, for your balance, we would need to see photos of it completely removed from the window in order to determine a match. 

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.