Window replacement

A quick learner from The Netherlands says:
Dear Madam/ Sir,

My name is Sundar from the Netherlands. I would love to order several parts to fix my windows all over the house.
I could not identify the exact parts, mainly I'm not sure about inches converted into mm. So I took some pictures next to a lineal to show you the size of the part. I think the first item is CertainTeed Lance Spring Cover, Narrow Product Code: 15-185.IMG. 2378 & 2379
2e,CertainTeed Balance Drum Product Code: 15-157 (stil on it)
3e,Series 152 Coil Balance. IMG 2376 ( i need 3, 5 and 6 lb, did not find the 3 lb on the website)
4e,Coil Balance Shoe, Slate Blue Product Code: 15-177. IMG 2358 & 2357.

I continue in the next email, max. pics reached. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2378.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2379.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2376.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2358.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2357.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I agree that your photos look like a match to the 15-177 pivot shoe, which uses the S152 coil springs, but the cover and drum that you picked out would be too large to work with this assembly. See the 15-144 bushing cap, 15-143 bushing and 15-145 support barrel that are used to hold the S152 coils in place. The barrel would sit inside the coil, while the bushing and busing cap install on each side of the coil to encase it. 

Please note that we do not carry a 3-pound version of the S152 but you can use a different weight configuration as long as the coil springs from both sides of the window add up to the weight of the window sash. Take a look and thanks for posting! 

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.