Window replacement part

A quick learner from Northfield, ohio says:
Hello.. this part is broke on my windows, I placed and order with you but I am thinking I may have bought the wrong size. I have attached the picture of the piece I need to replace. Any chance you can tell me the part number
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230326_133246.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230326_133241.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We actually have a conversion video that shows the coil balance assembly and pivot bar that we recommend to replace the parts shown in your photos. You can also find our return policy to send back the S140 balances that you purchased here. Take a look and let us know if you need anything else. Thank you! 

A quick learner from Northfield, ohio says:
quick question how do i know what size coil balance spring for a 20 lb window
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

For a 20-pound sash, I would recommend using one S159-9 coil spring on each side of the window. 

How to replace a Simonton coil balance
How to replace a Simonton coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing the Simonton Coil Balance
Replacing the Simonton Coil Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.