Window replacement parts

A home owner from 41051 says:
I need several balances as well as shoes. I believe my channel.width is 1 1/4. The balance has 27B BSI engraved on it. I have several windows with broken balance. I assume they are all the same as the windows are all original and same length. I have submitted pics with the hook at top of balance and pic of shoe in a window
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210326_131325.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210326_131320.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210326_131315.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210326_131213.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

It looks like you have an S795-27 with a stamp option of 27B. Make sure you determine if your T-Lock Shoe is either the 15-195 Closed Cam Shoe (which comes attached to these balances by default) or the 15-195B Open Cam shoe. Finally, your balance uses a 15-198 hook to attach to the window track; ours use a screw clip instead. Can you show me the hole in the wall that this hook attaches to? Its shape will clue us in as to what the best course of action will be. Thanks. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at