Window rod clip hooks to this rod to hold window up

A handy person from Wilmington de says:
Hooks to window to hold Rod to window and window up
User submitted a photo of a pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This part is known as a pivot lock shoe. Check out our 15-046 and see if this is a match. Make sure to carefully compare the thickness and width to your own part to ensure that they match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)