Window sash

A distributor from new hope says:
please help me find this window sash part.

User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This like a hooking type device that is tied on the cord at the top of the balance. Would you be able to use our 15-198 as a replacement?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)