Window spring attached window pivot bar (plastic)

A handy person from Raleigh says:
Looking for a replacement part for generic window. The part is a white plastic window pivot bar that attaches to the tension spring. The top part that attaches to the spring has broken off and the spring can no longer support the window.
User submitted photos of a friction shoe.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I would look at our 15-104 friction shoe. This may work for you.
A quick learner from Raleigh says:
Thanks. I'll give this part a try.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)