Window tilt latch

A handy person from NC says:
Please help finf these replacements...plastic is dry, brittle and broken up.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190404_152947.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190404_152939.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I can't be certain without knowing your tilt latch's dimensions or seeing an undamaged version, but take a look at our 26-089P. Compare the specifications with your old tilt latches and see if you think this might be what you're looking for.

A handy person from NC says:
You guys are amazing. You have helped me out in the past finding correct replacements and it looks like you did it again without a very detailed pictures at all. I went and pulled the tilt latch an does look just like the one you suggested. I added a new picture for further verification and measurements this time.

The measurements are the same as your part 26-089P. Thank you for your help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190406_210001.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190406_205947.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190406_205917.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190406_205854.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Welcome back! Glad we could help again. Let us know how the install goes once you receive them.

Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.