Windows Balance 26" With hook on top.

A quick learner from Elgin, IL says:
Can you help me get the right one ordered. Looks like the metals is engraved with BSI26C
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0071.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0072.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0073.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0074.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0075.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. Can you show us the hole in the window track where that hook attaches to? That should help us narrow down what you need. Many thanks.

Here is the additional pic of the hole in the window track. Let me know.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0082.jpg
Profile picture of Bob

Thanks! So, we can definitely supply this balance, but it will have to be a special order due to that hook on top. Specifically, we'll be making you an S795-26 with a 26C stamp option, but we're swapping out the standard top screw tab for a 15-198 hook. Does that look good to you?

If so, can you tell me how many you need? Once we know that, we'll email you an order link and price quote for the desired quantity.

At the moment only one is broken but I would guess it is best to replace them as a pair. So 2 right now. What would that cost. Also once this is done will it be easier to order more in the future should I need more? The windows are 13 years old. Thank you, John
Profile picture of Bob

You got it! I'll email you an order link and price quote right now.

As for ordering more in the future, it's up to you. These have to be custom made because of that hook, so you'd have to come here and request additional balances.

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.