Windows not staying up, w/ broken clips

A quick learner from Seattle wA says:
Looks like I need some parts, this window will not stay up on it's own anymore.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 95AF0135-35F4-4908-8DF2-8AC50D08C503.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2BC4BEAF-4F67-4890-919A-F55B313FC98B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 369510D5-BB8B-4589-94A1-396BA141A111.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 43B8913D-9509-4BF8-AB82-5FC09FD83FBF.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! If your window won't stay up on its own, then the coil springs are probably shot. It also looks like your pivot/coil housing is busted, too.

With all that in mind, I recommend looking at our 15-087 pivot/housing and Series 180 coil spring. You'll need the stamp off the old spring to confirm the best option. 

Odds are, you can replace just those two parts and be set. However, if you wanted to just replace everything, see our 15-086 secondary housing and 16-024 top bracket. You can probably reuse what you have now, but I thought I'd mention them just in case. You can install the bracket with a 33-072 screw.

It also looks like your tilt latch might be broken, too. It's tough to tell what you have without seeing it out, but start by looking at our 26-243 and 26-244. Look over our photos and dimensions to confirm.

Let me know if you had any questions about this setup.

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.